Noble Corporation has established and implemented an integrated management system known as P2R enabling our PEOPLE to deliver consistent PERFORMANCE and winning RESULTS. Noble is committed to the highest standard of quality throughout its worldwide operations and has developed a management system to fully integrate Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policy, requirements, and procedures to ensure consistent compliance to our mission.
Collectively P2R provides a common system for implementing policy, complying with all applicable regulatory and client requirements, setting goals and objectives, and measuring and reporting key performance indicators, as well as providing feedback mechanisms to continually improve performance.
P2R sets minimum policy and requirements for the Company worldwide and is comprised of 13 elements. Together these elements define how we conduct our business to deliver consistent performance and winning results.
P2R complies with the requirements of the following standards:
- • International Maritime Organization ISM Code: International Management Code for the Safety Operations of Ships and for Pollution Prevention
- • API RP 75 Safety & Environmental Management Program,
- • ISO 9001:2015: Quality Systems,
- • ISO 14001:2015: Environmental Management Systems,
- • ISO 18001:2007: Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.